- Measure the length of the paper pattern neckline and cut a 2" fabric strip to match. Sew the ends in a 5/8" seam so that the strip is 1¼" smaller than the neck edge. Cut the strip on the cross grain for extra stretch.
- Stabilise the neck edge with ¼" fusible knit stay tape.
- Sew the strip to the neck edge with a lightening stitch, stretching slightly if needed.
- Press seam up towards the binding from both the RS and the WS.
- Fuse ¼" Steam a Seam to the seam allowance then turn the binding down and fuse in place.
- Stitch in the ditch with a tiny lightening stitch
- Trim binding to the stitching line.