- Press ½" Steam a Seam to the edges of the hem and the edge of the vent.
- Peel off the paper and press in a ½" hem on both edges, overlapping squarely at the corner.
- Press the vent flap in so that it lines up with the 5/8" seam line mark and press up hem to total 1½". These pressing arks form a square.
- Fold the corner tip to the intersection of the 1½" fold lines and press the triangular seam..
- Put RS together and sew the triangular seam, starting at the cut edge and sewing towards the point.
- Cut off the triangle of fabric close to the stitching line.
- Turn to the right side and press.