- Cut bias strips 1½" wide and varying lengths.
- Fuse ¼" Steam a Seam to each edge of each bias strip (helps to stop the bias from stretching).
- Mark placement lines.
- Fuse to the front of the shirt.
- Sew ⅛" along one edge, down to the bottom, across and up the other side.
Could do similar process but gather up the strips
- Cut bias strips 3 x the length required
- Gather both edges at ¼" with a long stitch and pull up the bobbin threads together until you like the look
- Fuse Steam a Seam on each edge, flattening the gathers
- Remove gathering stitch and sew in place.