- Cut a bias strip 1 ½" wide.
- Fuse ¼" Steam a Seam down the approximate centre and fuse but leave paper on - the paper will act as a template.
- Fold one edge over the Steam a Seam, using the paper edge as a guide and press.
- Trim this edge back to ⅛".
- Do the same to the other edge. and press well.
- Remove the paper from Steam a Seam and press well from both sides.
- When adding trim, use Steam a Seam to position it and then applique on to garment by stitching very close to either edge of the trim.